Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Little Caterpillar

I'm on a roll with kids lately, which is awesome! Soon I should have enough photos to launch my photography portfolio website, which is a goal I've been working towards for a while now.

This little girl (who's parents call her their little caterpillar) is the youngest in my portfolio so far, so the session was full of new challenges and things to think about. It's amazing how different it is photographing infants outside the familiar studio environment. But I'm learning to use the new surroundings to my advantage. For example, this apartment had these amazing corner windows, so I decided to try a little back lighting. I think it worked well!




1 comment:

Mike Machenry said...

You're doing a lot a great stuff. I can't wait to see the portfolio web site.

-mike