Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Goodbye, Carolina

Carolina has been one of my best friends since I moved to Boston. Although we have known eachother since we were kids, we really bonded once we found ourselves together again, across the country. She's been accepted to Oxford, where she will do her graduate studies on the same side of the Atlantic as her boyfriend. As much as I will miss her, I'm excited for her for both of those things and wish her the best. Here's a video I made that includes some photos we took on the last night we all went out together. Good times. I love you dude, take care of yourself and keep in touch.


Click here for Movie (Quicktime) (in a new window)

Runtime is 2:19

1 comment:

Carl Weaver said...

Nice footage and put together well! Those last minutes together, knowing that things will never be the same no matter what you do are always hard.