Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Serra's Haircut

I decided that I wanted to go back to the good 'ol days, when my hair was short enough that I didnt ever have to do anything to it. I decided to up the size of the vlogs for an experiment.. you guys can let me know if its worth the extra file size.

Special thanks to Cassie for doing the cutting, Rachel for filming, and Meagan and Carolina for making fun of me throughout. Sorry about the water spot on the lens... Guess I didn't check it out before I handed the camera over.
-serra

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is....

WOW.

Well now you know what I go through on a bi-monthly basis. Just be glad the trimming's aren't stiff enough to give you splinters when you're done. I must say I'm impressed. You've got balls.
And I mean that in the nicest way, of course. Any girl who takes effort to make herself lower maintenance is OK in my book ;)

Mike Machenry said...

... and it's so good to pet.

-mike

ryanne said...

OMG
i'm so jealous!
i used to do that too
it's the best hair cut
so easy and looks awesome
i would have met you in a couple days and been like
"who are you?"
good thing i watched this before saturday

Anonymous said...

Very cool!(especially for summer)

It looks great.I too am jealous-not everyone can pull off that look.

Carl Weaver said...

I love that haircut. Low maintenance is the way to go.